Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Feist Is Finishing It!

So, the riftwar saga is ending! I'm not sure what I think about this. Magician was my very first fanasy novel that I read.. waaaay back when I had glandular fever and was confined to bed for a week.

I can't remember where I got up to in reading these.. I think I'm four from the end, so perhaps they can fill the void until Goodkind's new novel is out later this year.

Yes, that sounds like a mighty fine plan. After that Grey bollocks I need some fabulous fantasy to return me to normal! I still don't understand why anyone would want to write a book without any dragons or magic in it. Sex can't fill a void like that! If a book is not at least medieval style with a war or two thrown in then its just a means to a snooze!

I gotta get back to reality and get my head into fantasy, quick smart!

Normality, here I come!

No comments: