Pages

Friday, March 07, 2008

New Jacket

I've been viewing the Barbour website almost daily for a week now, trying to decide which jacket to buy.

I've narrowed it down to the Flyweight Wax Utility or Amelia jacket, I think. But I just dont know. I've tried on a few at lunchtimes (there is a Barbour shop just around the corner from where I work - so handy!), but they dont have the entire range.

I'm going to have to go to Harrods tomorrow.

Yay. I haven't been to Harrods since I was 9! Yikes, thats 1987... 21 years ago, when me and my family were living in the UK for a year (and when I first fell in love with England and started feeling like it was home).

And, yes, from above you can deduce that I am hitting the big 3-0 this year. In five weeks. OMG. Five weeks.

Actually, its less than that. 4.5 weeks. April 11th. 30. Years. Old.

Its freaking me out, man. Totally.

So, anyway... back to the new jacket - must keep myself occupied. Going shopping tomorrow. Should be fun. Should be. (and expensive!)

No comments: