Pages

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Exiting Dystopia

Went for a two hour walk with the hubs last night, through the paths in the forests and fields around where he grew up.

It was absolutely lovely.

And its the best way to cure a migraine!

We're going to make it a regular thing (which will be good for my ever-expanding waist), so I've been spending all my time looking for maps of paths and walks throughout the Kent countryside.

We've got friends who have got a landrover, so we've been out with them a few times down some pretty obscure and muddy lanes, which has been fun, but sometimes you just need to walk.

Its free, too. And we sooo dont need to be spending money!

The prize at the end of each walk is a quick stop for a quiet drink in one of the many marvelous country pubs in the region. We went to the Crown in Knockholt last night. A very quiet pub, but I love the decor.

I'm hoping that these nighttime wanderings will get my brain plotting some more coz I'm seriously lagging on the writing front. Not only that, it hasn't even been occupying my thoughts as much as it usually does. I normally cant stop thinking about the stories I want to write. They're all dormant at the moment, though.

Out for lunch now.. looking for a new jacket!

No comments: