Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

NANOWRIMO

Its that time again.

I've signed in and updated my profile (added another year to my age etc! Oh, how depressing. I refuse to update it next year when I enter into my third decade on Earth!)

My profile is HERE

I'm going to try my best at getting my Untitled fantasy novel done... I've given it the working title of 'Cloud People'. I know that in my sidebar it shows I've done 500 words.

I haven't.

I just didn't want to set it to zero. It was just toooo depressing.

I'm still fleshing out the plot in my head, but hopefully it'll be ready to put on paper/screen by November 1st. And hopefully I'll have enough drive and patience to do it. After last year I kind of did nothing as soon as November 30th rolled around. Here's hoping that I dont snuff out my ambition to be a full time writer!

I must get Jerry out and dust him off.

1 comment:

Rachel Green said...

I've added you to my nano buddies!